Twin Air Filter's design, high quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection - and make Twin Air Filters the hands-down choice of more World & National Champions than all other filters combined. Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand. Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage. Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down. Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage. Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two-piece designs. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And if dirt works it's way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet. Used Pre-Oiled Air Filter. The coarse outer Shell catches airborne dirt, grime and sand. The fine inner layer traps the little stuff. Twin Air filters are designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt/dust. For Gas Gas TXT 125, TXT 250, TXT 280, TXT 300 (2023).
- Designed for your bike (no “universal fits” at Twin Air), we have molds for more than 1500 different model motorcycles dating back to 1965.
- Washable and reusable (reusing a Twin Air filter 30 times is common).
- Dual-layer foam made to our specifications, with cells that are evenly sized and distributed.
- Minimised seams made possible by a revolutionary micro-gluing process
- Greaseless sealing ring
- Assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit
- Packaged in a resealable and reusable bag