With the HideMyBell raceday dm we create for standard stems the ultimate clean looking dashboard.
The HideMyBell raceday is a must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff and lightweight UD carbon composite. This material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combination with next level stiffness values. For installation we use the stem front plate mounting holes. In this way your navigation is aerodynamically positioned in front of your handlebars
- Direct stem plate mounting design
- Made of lightweight UD carbon 25 + quick release bell 15 grams (install bolts 18/XL adapter 21 grams)
- Click on bell removable in a second
- GoPro style adapter included
- Matt black finish
- Maximum distrance stemplate bolts centre- centre 39 mm (updated model!)
- Minimum distrance stemplate bolts centre- centre 16 mm
- Design inspired by our Bike MOTION AWARD winner
Included in the package
- Two sets of adapters, S model for standard stems / XL adapters for Giant Propel aero stems
- Adapters: Garmin /Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) / Wahoo & Bryton
- GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Adapters: MIO / Polar / Lezyne / Karoo2
HideMyBell raceday series
This unique series of computer mounts shows what we stand for: increased safety with innovative products. The HideMyBell raceday is a real must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extremeley stiff injection moulded UD carbon composite. This new material makes lightweight & minimalistic engineering possible to off er next level stiffness values. The bike bell has quick release, tool free removal for days when that extra 11 grams counts. The bell hammer can be located to the left or right. All Raceday products are HideMyBell accessory ready. UCI World Tour proven by Team Jumbo-Visma.
Mathijs Wagenaar, founder of CloseTheGap, has been riding bikes practically all his life. After his racing career, Mathijs became an editor for the Dutch cycling magazine Fiets. In an attempt to increase safety and mutual respect among cyclists and multi-use trail users he came up with the idea of a bell that was so cool that people would want to have it. The HideMyBell computer mount bell concept was born. Three years later CloseTheGap was founded, offering a range of cycling products alongside the HideMyBell. All of the brand’s products are developed and offered to fulfil the company’s mission of making cycling safer, more fun and more comfortable. Professional riders like Froome and Team Jumbo-Visma use CloseTheGap products in training and racing. These champs have chosen for safety, style and comfort. What will you choose?