On foot, by bike, motorbike or e-scooter, this mask ensures your protection without compromising your confort or your style.
Designed for use ir urban areas, Blossum Lite mask is made of a cotton mask, with a silicone valve, and a multi-layer removable filter with activated carbon. As the filter is replaceable, the efficiency of our antipollution mask is guaranteed on a long term period.
The Blossum Lite antipollution mask filters pollens, dust particles from diesel cars and black smoke from gasoline engines. It is CE certified, class FFP2 NR according to European norm 149+A1: 2009.
- Textile support and cotton adjustment strap
- Exhalation Valve In Pp
- Silicone valve
- Pp coated Iron nose clip
- Pp filter media
- Activated carbon
- Nylon and cotton side fasteners
- 100% cotton webbing
- Thread nylon and cotton
Available in 2 sizes
M: 45-70 kg / 12 cm
L: 70-95 kg / 14 cm
It’s essential to choose the right sized mask in order to guarantee an optimal filtration of particles, pollens, dust and other suspended matter in the air.
Our masks belong to PPE category (personal protective equipment) ruled by EU Regulation 2016/425, which not only guarantee the filtration quality but also the quality of materials used and the follow-up during the manufacturing process.
The Pack includes: 1 mask, 2 spare filters and 1 adjustable cord.
Instructions por use
- Blossom Lite mask offers effective protection against particles and dust for commuter and recreational walking and cycling in urban areas.
- Blossom Lite mask prevents and limits respiratory allergies caused by pollens, mites, animal hair, molds… it is recommended in the prevention of asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- Effective against domestic pollution (DIY, gardening, dust, house hold products, passive smoking ...)
- Reduces odors.
- The cotton mask is machine washable at a temperature of 30°C. Do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron.
- Replace the filter every 8 hours of use. The process is easy and quick. Please refer to section FAQ to read the instructions for use.
- Blossum-mask is not indicated for use in contact with chemicals, gases or vapors.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of disease or infection and is intended for general public use.
- Do not use this mask in explosive atmospheres or atmospheres defi cient in oxygen.
- It is unlikely that the sealing requirements will be met if beard hair passes under the face seal.
- Dispose of and replace the mask and/or filter if damaged or seem to hamper your breathing.
- Replace the filter every 8 hours of use.
- Do not use the cotton mask more than 3 years.
- Inspect the mask before each use. Check that the valve is clean and secure.