The People´s Poncho is your go-to Waterproof poncho of choice. Cycling, Walking, Camping, Festival's and more ...
We will keep you dry so you can go out and embrace the rain.
We are extremely proud of our unique waterproof material. It’s made of the finest Japanese polyester money can buy, and some say it even gives them superhuman strength.
Here’s the technical stuff
The rating is measured in millimetres (mm). This rating indicates how many millimetres of water is needed to be poured onto the fabric before it starts to penetrate the garment and seep through onto your inner layers or skin. Our Ponchos have a 12,000mm rating (12 metres).
In other words, they’re seriously waterproof.
We are very proud of our waterproof TPU material, we know it's what makes us special. The 3 Layered membrane consists of:
- Japanese polyester (highest-grade durable polyester)
- TPU coating ~ 12,000 millimeters (highly waterproof)
- Tricot Knit (to ensure breathability)
- Washable by hand
- Dimensions: B 130 x 97 cm L (without hood)
- Size: One Size
- Weight: 460 g
- Water resistant zippered front pouch to store valuables & keys. If in severe rain it is recommended you double bag your phone or electrical items.
- Adjustable peaked hood that can be tweaked for desired fit
- Elastic toggles at neck and back of head to adjust to your head size
- 3 Poppers at either side to make sleeves when required
- High-vis piping all around edges of the poncho and two reflective panels to ensure visibility at night or in poor weather conditions
- Extra stretch forehead panel to follow head’s movements
- Bag with carry strap for maximum ease of use and transport
- Total weight is 460 grams which is lightweight and dinky enough to be carried anywhere
The cycling friendly features
The poncho is equipped with reflective strips for extra visibility, a waistband to prevent any foolish flapping in the wind, and special straps on the inside to keep your legs dry and cosy.
Specific benefits for cyclists
- Reflective strips at the front, back and piping all around poncho for extra visibility
- Waistband to prevent from flapping up in wind and en sure stability on bike
- Straps fitted on the inside to hook onto handlebars so legs are protected from the rain