The milKit road and gravel sealant ensures longer-lasting function and better sealing results at high pressures.
The innovative formula ensures that the tire sealant remains liquid for a longer period, keeping it functional for an extended duration.
New particle composition improves the sealing performance, especially at high pressures.
When used correctly, the benefits of homogeneity are preserved
Microfibers coat tires more evenly than other products and seal larger holes
Stays functional longer than other sealants
No ammonia or chemically aggressive ingredients
Microfibres and synthetic latex make an award winning product
MilKit sealant coats the tire more evenly for effective sealing of punctures and long lasting results
- Seals tears and holes up to 6 mm
- Stays homogenous – no need to shake it up
- Lasts for years in the bottle
- Synthetic latex means no ammonia or chemically aggressive ingredients, so no horrible smell or damage to rims and tires
- Non-allergenic, non-hazardous & washable
- Works from -20 to +50° C / -4 – 122° F
- CO2 compatible
- Works well at high pressure so is suitable for gravel and road tires and well as MTB