Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late and stay pinned with the Raddler.
- Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction.
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency.
- Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner.
- Single-ply 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight.
- Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40 mm and 44 mm widths.
- All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
Conditions: Dirt, Gravel, Loose, Wet
Wheel size: 700c
Level: TCS Light/Fast Rolling
Compound: Dual Compound DNA Rubber
Weight: +- 505 g
WTB’s proprietary sealant tubeless system, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System,) revolutionized rims and tires in 2009 when combining ETRTO, ISO, and UST standards with light tubeless rotational weights. Never before had a standards-based tubeless system weighed so little. Certified as the first sealant-based tires for the UST system in 2012 by Mavic, TCS continues to push the boundaries of what’s possible through purpose-built tires and rims tailor-made for every discipline of cycling. Learn more about what’s possible at wtb.com/tcs
TCS light fast rolling (LFR)
A fast and efficient centerline tread compound matched to sticky, low durometer side knobs coat a supple, gram-conscious casing designed to be compliant while still trail worthy.
DUAL DNA Rubber Compound
Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.