The Cambium C17 is a comfortable saddle for bikepacking, commuting, gravel and cycle touring thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top offering flexible performance and all-day weather protection. Suitable for the angled riding position, the C17 will reward you with increased performance on long journeys, flexing for natural comfort. The best bicycle seat for everything from racing to casual adventure, the C17 requires no break-in period and is always ready to ride in any weather and on all roads.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass
- Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Commuting in the city
- Road cycling
- Travelling the globe
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- Aluminium rivets
- Steel rail with black powder coating
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber and Nylon Top.
- All weather conditions
Length: 283 mm
Width: 164 mm
Height: 52 mm
Weight: +- 464 g
- Riding position: Angled riding position
- Naturally Flexible Rubber: Our Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
- All-surface absorption: Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
- Continuously comfortable: Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
- Moves with you: Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider's movements.