The original professional event tool kit, Pedro's Master Tool Kit has been trusted by mechanics around the world since 2004 and has a track record matched by no other. Building upon this solid foundation, the new 4.0 edition features updates from top to bottom.
The kit includes 59 professional tools including many new and updated items, and an extensive selection of 1/4" hex bits, all focused on expanding kit capabilities.
The new case is inspired by the latest trends from the pits, rethinking what a travel tool case can be, with thoughtful consideration to allow the flexibility mechanics want and need to customize their personal setups. The new heavy-duty case adds 1.6 liters of internal space while the wheeled design with retracting handle and two carry handles adds ease and convenience.
The lid-mounted upper panel offers a blank slate ready for your custom tool layout. Use the included tool clips to dial in your setup or add your own personalized touches.
The lower case divider panel offers multiple options with two primary positions and three sub-positions for fine tuning fit. It also features an array of holes. Add clips or customizations to secure items to the divider panel in the lower case.
The custom parts trays, with removable hinged lids, offer secure storage for small parts and are designed to nest internally on the upper edge of the lower case. When it's time to get to work, the trays mount externally on the case and feature tool slots perfect for staging in-use tools.
Finally, the workhorse Burrito Tool Roll II's unique x-frame system quickly converts it from a flexible roll into a rigid tool pallet designed to hang on the front of the 4.0 case. The Burrito Tool Roll II features a large 23x16in (60x40cm) surface with numerous pockets in assorted sizes and types including a large mesh zipper pocket to securely hold small parts or tools. Pack it full, store inside your case rolled up, then unroll, hang on your case, and get to work.
- Heavy Duty Wheeled Case
- Burrito Tool Roll II
- 2 Parts Trays with Lids
- Lower Case Divider Panel
- Upper Case Tool Panel
- 6 mm Tool Clips (3 installed, 7 extra)
- 10 mm Tool Clips (4 installed, 6 extra)
- 13 mm Tool Clips (5 extra)
- 16 mm Tool Clips (6 installed, 4 extra)
- 19 mm Tool Clips (5 extra)
- M2.5x0.45 Clip Mounting Screws (14 installed, 36 extra)
- M2.5x0.45 Tap with Handle
- Panel/case mount screws (8 Installed, 20 extra)
- Pro Bit Driver - JIS PH #1, JIS PH #2, 5mm Flat Blade
- Pro Bit Driver - 2 & 2.5mm Hex, T25 Torx
- Fixed Torque Driver-5Nm w/ bits
- T-Handle Bit Driver w/ bits
- Pro Chain Keeper
- Utility Knife
- The Hammer
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Diagonal Cutters
- Crank Adjusting Cap Driver
- Pro Spoke Wrenches - 3.23, 3.30, 3.45mm sizes
- Pro Chain Tool 3.2
- Quick Link Pliers
- Pro T/L Hex II 3, 4, 5, 6 mm Hex
- Pro T/L Torx II T10, T25, T30 Torx
- L Hex Wrench Set - 9 piece
- 8 mm Hex Driver II
- L Torx Set - 7 piece
- Tire Levers - Yellow Pair
- Downhill Tire Lever
- Pro Travel Pedal Wrench w/ 24 mm Socket Drive
- Pro Chain Whip w/ Integrated Fixed Gear Lockring Wrench
- Pro Cassette Lockring Socket w/ Pin
- Freewheel Socket for Multi-Speed 12-Spline x 23mm & Campy
- Splined Bottom Bracket Socket
- BB Socket Holder II
- External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44
- Cable Cutter
- Compact Crank Remover
- Toothbrush Drivetrain Brush
- Tape Measure
- Chain Checker Plus II - Chain wear check tool, chain hook tool, and chainring nut wrench
- Adjustable Wrench-10"
- Disc Wrench - 7 & 8mm Flare Wrench & Rotor Truer
- 7 mm & 8 mm Crow Foot Flare Wrench
- 9 & 10 mm Ratcheting Combo Wrenches
- 1/4” Hex Bits (1" Length): JIS #1 PH, JIS #2 PH, 5mm FLAT BLADE, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm hex, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 torx, & 1/4" hex to 1/4" square bit adapter
- 1/4” Hex Bits (2" Length): 4 mm & 5 mm hex & T25 & T30 torx