Fitting like the perfect puzzle, the space for each tool is optimized for easy access and usage. This allows you workshop-level applicability even on the road.
- High-quality multi-tool
- Weighs just 33 grams
- Includes all common bit sizes (hex 2-8 and torx 25)
- Designed for optimal usability and ease of use
Modular Multi-Purpose interface
- Interfaces: Hassle’off can be easily customized for every ride and according to the needs of the biker
- Use the strap clip to attach anything you want to bring along
- Innovative design with twist shape for easier insertion and side-loading shape for easier plug assembly
- Features integrated Swiss-Army-Knife-style cutting tool with storage for two sizes of replacement plugs
- Precise fusion of all tools needed, plus magnetic compatibility with the Essential8.
- Contains chain breaker, spoke wrench, valve core tool, tire lever and two chain link holders.
- Total weight: +- 135 g
- Length: 117 mm
- Width: 53 mm
- Depth: 13 mm
Is the material rustproof?
High-quality stainless steel was used in the choice of materials for the manufacture of the multitool and various other tools of the Hassle’off
Is the Hassle'off waterproof and dustproof?
Yes. Even though everything is made of the highest quality stainless steel, it is still recommended to take good care of the tools.
How to carry the Hassle'off?
The Hassle’off can either be attached directly to the frame or conveniently carried in a bag (remove top interface and screws for that). Do NOT attach to the frame with the strap clip.
My strap clip is too long, what shall I do?
Attach the strap clip to your pump or what you want to bring along, then cut the rest of the strap off. Use one clip for each item you want to bring along. Full modularity.
Can I buy replacements separately?
Yes, additional parts such as replacements plugs or additional strap clips can be purchased in the shop