The ultra light, extra durable bicycle tube.
Good gravel rides guaranteed
- Specially developed X-Tubo technology for maximum puncture protection
- One year warranty on all flats
- Ready for all Cyclocross and Gravel uses
- Extreme puncture resistant against thorns, nails and broken glass
- Ready for tire widths from 32 mm-50 mm
For a long time, the innertube has been overlooked in the bicycle industry. We will change that. Ourvision: the perfect innertube - street, trail or city - developed for the optimal cycling experience.
Not only spare: developed to fit in any small pocket, X-Tubo-CX/Gravel All due to its very small packed size is the ideal spare tube for all 700c and 650B tires from 32 mm-50 mm width. However, it is not only a savior in need but can be perfectly used on a daily basis as it still is as robust as standard rubber tubes. Also leftovers of tubeless liquids do not do any harm to it. Given its low rolling resistance it can also become the decisive advantage at competitions. Available with 60 mm Presta valves and suitable for disc brakes.
- Ready for 700C and 650B tires
- Covering tyre widths from 32 mm to 50 mm
- Ideal spare tube through small packed size
- Easy mounting
- Perfect CX/Gravel spare tube
- Can also be used as daily driver
- Lightest CX/Gravel tubes worldwide
- Compatible with disk brakes
- Same strength as a standard tube
- Low rolling resistance
- Perfect spare tube for tubeless setups
Weight: +- 131 g
Tyre Width: 32-50 mm
Valve: 60 mm Presta
Developing X-Tubo technology we had a clear and likewise ambitious goal: produce a bicycle inner tube that can not be punctured.
Therefore, we built tubes made of different materials and produced with different methods. These prototypes have been subjected to various tests. Our approach was to conduct tests that are reflecting the daily use case. Thus, we were riding across thorns, pieces of broken glass and over our exclusively developed ramp equipped with a nail. Step by step we were getting our goal closer until we found a product which satisfies our high expectations: make punctures a thing of the past.
This promise is underpinned with a world premiere: a one year warranty for all flats. Given its great robustness reduces the maintenance necessary and allows worry-free rides.
- 2/3 lighter than a standard tube
- Every gram counts, when it is up to cycling fun. Even more if you reduce the rotational weight.
- Tubolito offers an easy and achievable weight tuning.
We can provide this solution, as we are combining a new material with a self-developed production technology. Applying this technology allows us to build an innertube that weighs only 45 grams at our S-Tubo product
2 times stronger than standard tubes
Lighter and more robust. We make the impossible possible.
We can solve this contradiction by using a new concept:
We are manufacturing the Innertube with a thermoplastic elastomer, called TPU. This group of materials is known for its durability and excellent damping abilities. It has replaced many rubber products in the automotive and pharma industry already.
It was our goal to transform the excellent material characteristics into an outstanding bicycle product. We achieved that by reducing the number of contact areas and kept the seams to a minimum.
Developed and manufactured in Europe
The Tubolito inner tube is manufactured in Europe, and all assembly parts are sourced in Europe. This has some major advantages. We can maintain very high quality standards. We can realize fast innovations by having a short feedback loop between development and production site. We can maintain sustainability trough to short transport routes.